Raja Rani: Cluttered?
- Chemistry: almost a lack of “spark” in any of the three pairings, perhaps a Nazriya with Jai combo would have taken off?
- "Love after love failure" theme was seemingly forced
- The harsh truth element was refreshing
- Characterisation was quite weak; a sense of maturity was needed
- Comedy was on point, lots of laughter assured, although this makes it difficult to take the drama on board fully
- Concluding scenes were slightly superficial
153 plays Innum Konjam Neram (Instrumental) A.R Rahman Maryan
Mouna Ragam: Modern and real, encompassing love, ego and compassion.
High hopes for this, in need of more instrumentals!
(and for the cute name)
- Cinematography. Cinematography. Cinematography.
- Characterisation is the focus. Maryan and Pani have such distinct qualities, it almost makes you envious of their chemistry.
- This film has the most heart-warming mix of that rural village touch, with such a modern script. Its perfect.
- The innocent romance, and the genuine longing to be with eachother - its what drives the movie from beginning to end.
- Soundtrack brings everything together, each song is perfectly weaved into the film, and the teasing background scores are just beautiful.
Mariyan or Ambikapathy (Raanjhanaa)??
Can totally answer this without a blink of an eye