Its scary making these lists. A snapshot of thoughts over the year, put in terms of films - No particular order!
Its all about the directors.
Check this out guys! Upcoming instrumentalist! :D
(Oh Penne) - Please support by sharing & reblogging :)
Raja Rani: Cluttered?
- Chemistry: almost a lack of “spark” in any of the three pairings, perhaps a Nazriya with Jai combo would have taken off?
- "Love after love failure" theme was seemingly forced
- The harsh truth element was refreshing
- Characterisation was quite weak; a sense of maturity was needed
- Comedy was on point, lots of laughter assured, although this makes it difficult to take the drama on board fully
- Concluding scenes were slightly superficial